Alles zu Filmen, TV-Serien und Fernsehprogrammen

Moderator: Moderatorenteam

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV
Land: Deutschland
He-Man Film von WB ist tot.

Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Fr 17. Okt 2008, 11:05

Der geplante Film ist offenbar weg vom Fenster.

Latino Review| Warners Does Not Possess The Secrets Of Grayskull
El Mayimbe von Latino Review hat geschrieben:As it stands, the project is dead at Warner Brothers.

How did it get this way? Here are some of the reasons.

For starters, Warners simply doesn’t get the property and wasn’t high on it to begin with.

The studio gave the execs at Silver Pictures a very small list of A-director names they would consider making the film with, amongst them Doug Liman and Bryan Singer who both passed.
There were some up and coming directors that were gung ho on the script, but the studio wasn’t feeling them.

Another reason and perhaps the biggest was that Navid McIIhargey, the exec who brought in He-Man to Silver Pictures, left the company last month to become a Senior VP at New Regency as reported last month in both trades.

Sources tell me Navid and another exec (who also left Silver) – guys in their thirties who grew up on the property - were the unsung heroes of He-Man and are no longer there doing the day to day to get He-Man over the mountain and get the movie made.
Chicks dig red Trunks!

super zeo 5
Kyoryuger Power of 10
Kyoryuger Power of 10
Beitrag von super zeo 5 » Fr 17. Okt 2008, 12:12

das siegt seh interessant aus

Movie

Warner Bros. plans to make a movie based on Green Lantern, with a tentative release in 2010. Matt Kohler is assigned to direct the film. Ryan Gosling is now signed on to play the lead role, but the film is likely to focus on Hal Jordan becoming the Green Lantern as well as his first assignment as a member of the Green Lantern Corps[7]. The film is being produced by De Line Pictures [8].
Moderator Sentaiworld
Gründer ZeoGold und Toku-Galaxy Subs
Mitgründer http://toystar-germany.de/index.php
Ständiges Mitglied Toku Fantreffen auf der Animagic
Mitgründer Mighty Morphin Pepakura Rangers auf Facebook
Mitglied bei Lumi-Cosplay

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV
Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Sa 18. Okt 2008, 17:16

Wie, zum GL-Kinofilm habe ich euch nicht auf dem Laufenden gehalten?!
Dann teile ich mal meine Infos mit euch:

Nach langer Zeit der übelsten Gerüchte (Jack Black als THE MASK-ähnliche GL) und der Ankündigung von WB-Chef Robinov von düstereren und ernsthafteren DC-Verfilmungen ist nun ein Drehbuch von ELI STONE-Machern Marc Guggenheim, Greg Berlanti und Michael Green (wenn der Name kein gutes Omen ist) auf dem besten Wege zur Verfilmung, angepeilt ist ein Kinostart für 2010.

LatinoReview hat das Drehbuch gelesen und als sehr gut befunden (auch wenn sie die Verwendung eines Latino-Gangsters als rassistisch bezeichnen):
LatinoReview| Green Lantern Story Details And Casting Update

Scheint schon mal nicht schlecht zu sein.

MTV.com gegenüber hat Guggenheim einige Erläuterungen gegeben.
MTV Splash Page| Marc Guggenheim Drops The Comics That Inspire Green Lantern's Screen Debut
Chicks dig red Trunks!

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV
Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Fr 24. Okt 2008, 13:21

HULK-Produzentin Gale Anne Hurd hat mit MTV.com über ihre Beziehung zu der Figur und die Zukunft des Franchises gesprochen.

MTV.com| 'Incredible Hulk' Producer Wants To Make A Sequel
MTV.com hat geschrieben:And although Marvel Studio's president of production recently told us that Hulk's future is somewhat uncertain, Hurd revealed that she has every intention of creating an "Incredible Hulk 2" and that Norton is signed on to once again get angry.

"It's all going to depend on the screenplay and where his character goes in any sequel, because he does have a multiple-picture deal," she said of Norton, who told us recently that he's waiting to hear from Marvel regarding Hulk's future. "[Norton's situation] is the same with every franchise like this, when you have one of the top actors of his generation."

Those who've seen "The Incredible Hulk" know that a not-too-subtle sequel hint was dropped when Tim Blake Nelson's Samuel Sterns had a sample of Banner's blood drip into an open wound on his head, causing him to mutate. Hurd said that a proper "Hulk 2" would pick up on this event.
But before any Hulk/Leader throw-down can take place, she said, Hulk will likely be seen alongside Iron Man, Captain America and the other heroes being recruited by Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury. "Next, he's likely to appear in an 'Avengers' movie, but that's completely up to Marvel," she explained. "It's wonderful that Marvel now controls so many of their own characters, and they can create a Marvel universe in film and populate it with so many of their characters who naturally exist together. I think an 'Avengers' film is a very exciting prospect."
And even if "Hulk 2" doesn't come along until 2012 or beyond, the wait wouldn't be a concern for Hurd, who once took 12 years between the second and third "Terminator" films. "You know what? You never give up on something that is worth doing," she promised. "General audiences responded really well [to 'The Incredible Hulk'], and so we look forward to having the opportunity to do it again."
Chicks dig red Trunks!

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV
STAR TREK XI, CAPTAIN AMERICA & CONAN

Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Do 13. Nov 2008, 16:08

Neues zu STAR TREK XI, inzwischen sind auch Bilder der Enterprise aufgetaucht. Sie stammen von Filmmaterial, welches kürzlich in London vorgestellt wurde.
BildBildBildBild
Für nächste Woche ist außerdem ein neuer Trailer angekündigt.

Nach dem Erfolg von IRON MAN haben die Marvel Studios ja bereits vor längerer Zeit einen Zeitplan für ihre wichtigsten Superheldenfilme veröffentlicht. Unter anderem ist für 2011 die Verfilmung von Captain America unter dem Titel FIRST AVENGER: CAPTAIN AMERICA angekündigt. Gerüchteweise ist geplant, dass der Film komplett während des zweiten Weltkriegs spielen solle, aber über den Gerüchtestatus kam dies nie hinaus.

Nun gibt es die erste echte Ankündigung zum Film, mit Joe Johnston hat sich ein Regiesseur gefunden.

The Hollywood Reporter| 'Captain America' recruits director

Johnston hat als Illustrator für die alte STAR WARS-Trilogie angefangen und hat mit LIEBLING, ICH HABE DIE KINDER GESCHRUMPFT sein Regiedebüt abgeliefert. Seitdem drehte er Filme wie ROCKETEER, JUMANJI, JURASSIC PARK III und HIDALGO. Der nächste von ihm inszenierte Film in den Kinos wird 2009 das Remake von THE WOLFMAN mit Benicio del Toro, Anthony Hopkins und Hugo Weaving sein.

Und auch ein weiteres Filmprojekt hat einen Regiesseur gefunden: Brett Ratner, Mann hinter der RUSH HOUR-Trilogie, ROTER DRACHE und X-MEN: DER LETZTE WIDERSTAND nimmt sich dem neuen CONAN-Film an.
Der neue Film soll ein Reboot werden, welches den Geschichten von Robert E. Howard näher sein soll, als es die bisherigen filmischen Inkarnationen waren.

The Hollywood Reporter| Brett Ratner circles 'Conan'
Chicks dig red Trunks!

ShoguN
Shinkenger
Shinkenger
Beitrag von ShoguN » Fr 14. Nov 2008, 13:30

Bilder von der Crew gibt es schon, Spock und Lord Nero sehen richtig cool aus
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
„Leg deine Waffe nieder und höre Bob Marley.“

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV
Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Fr 14. Nov 2008, 14:17

ShoguN hat geschrieben:Bilder von der Crew gibt es schon, Spock und Lord Nero sehen richtig cool aus
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Ähem, ...

[quote="Kai "the spy""]Die ersten wirklich aussagekräftigen Bilder sind aufgetaucht:
BildBildBildBildBildBildBildBildBildBildBildBildBildBildBild

Quelle: treknews.de[/quote]
Chicks dig red Trunks!

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV
Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Fr 21. Nov 2008, 10:29

So, inzwischen ist der neue STAR TREK-Trailer veröffentlicht worden.

YouTube.com| Star Trek 2009 trailer
Chicks dig red Trunks!

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV
Re: He-Man Film von WB ist tot.

Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Fr 21. Nov 2008, 12:52

[quote="Kai "the spy""]Der geplante Film ist offenbar weg vom Fenster.

Latino Review| Warners Does Not Possess The Secrets Of Grayskull
El Mayimbe von Latino Review hat geschrieben:As it stands, the project is dead at Warner Brothers.

How did it get this way? Here are some of the reasons.

For starters, Warners simply doesn’t get the property and wasn’t high on it to begin with.

The studio gave the execs at Silver Pictures a very small list of A-director names they would consider making the film with, amongst them Doug Liman and Bryan Singer who both passed.
There were some up and coming directors that were gung ho on the script, but the studio wasn’t feeling them.

Another reason and perhaps the biggest was that Navid McIIhargey, the exec who brought in He-Man to Silver Pictures, left the company last month to become a Senior VP at New Regency as reported last month in both trades.

Sources tell me Navid and another exec (who also left Silver) – guys in their thirties who grew up on the property - were the unsung heroes of He-Man and are no longer there doing the day to day to get He-Man over the mountain and get the movie made.
[/quote]

Kaum schien das Projekt gestorben, schon geht es wieder los.

Latino Review| From Kung-Fu Panda to He-Man?!
Latino Review hat geschrieben:According to my sources, one of my favorite projects got itself a director. Supposedly, Kung Fu Panda director John Stevenson went in to the Silver offices, came in and did this killer take on He-man and the Masters of the Universe and got himself the job!

Apparently, the He-Man movie is not dead after all. I hear Stevenson's presenation razzle dazzled the execs.
Chicks dig red Trunks!

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV
Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Do 4. Dez 2008, 18:03

Bereits vor kurzem von Richard Donner als Autor des nächsten Superman-Films vorgeschlagen hat sich Comic-Star Geoff Johns nun auch selbst als sehr interessiert an diesem Job geoutet.
MTV - Splash Page hat geschrieben:“I love the DC universe,” he professed — which is no surprise to comics fans, of course. Johns has either written himself or had a hand in the scripting of many of DC’s most popular series, events and reboot projects of the last few years.
But if the Superman or Flash filmmakers would just knock on his door, “I would love a crack at Superman or the Flash for a feature,” Johns said. (And he already has Richard Donner in his corner for the Man of Steel.)

According to Johns, he has tons of ideas to share… but with them, not us.

“I’d rather keep my ideas in a drawer, in case I get a chance,” Johns explained. “But I would love to be involved. It was my dream job to see the Legion come to life on ‘Smallville,’ to get to work with the director, to work with the actors, and I would love to do do more of that, just to introduce more DC characters to the world.”

Johns said that by doing more adaption work for TV or film or video games (such as he’s doing for DC Universe Online), you’d be exposing the characters to a much larger audience than the comic book readership ever could.

“You get to capture the magic and get that on film and show other people,” he enthused. “If I could do what I did with ‘Smallville’ on a bigger level, and bring it life beyond the comic books in various ways, that would be my dream.”
But more than just the characters, Johns is interested in “the mythology and the morality and the hope” of the DC universe, he said. At Marvel, the heroes are more “grounded and gritty.”

“The Hulk is smashing through buildings,” Johns said. “DC is just a different place to be. The DC Universe represents overcoming your fears and doing the right thing. It’s like you can’t wait for the heroes to come, and you cheer when they fly, and they’re epic and huge. So to get something out there about how wonderful and how vibrant and how many different layers they have, that would be something to show.
MTV Splash Page: Geoff Johns 'Would Love A Crack At' Writing Live-Action Superman, Flash Movies
Chicks dig red Trunks!

Red Falcon

Beitrag von Red Falcon » Fr 5. Dez 2008, 18:29

Eine weiter erfolg reiche anime serie wirt verfilmt, Saint Seiya es sind schon paar Bilder zu sehen und sehen gar nicht mal schlecht aus bin gespannt wie es so weiter entwickelt.^^
Bild

Bild

Bild

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV
Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Mo 8. Dez 2008, 19:01

Christopher Nolan hat sich wieder zu Wort gemeldet. Offenbar denkt er inzwischen schon über den Inhalt eines dritten Batman-Films nach. Er wird sich aber wohl erst zu einem weiteren Film verpflichten, wenn er eine gute Idee hat.
USA Today hat geschrieben:Nolan says he is jotting notes and doing some rough outlines for a third story, but he hasn't yet found anything he's willing to commit to film, despite Warner Bros.' eagerness to get a new film underway.

"It was obvious when the box office was so big ($530 million domestically) that we had underestimated how ready fans were to reboot the franchise," he says. "The worst thing you could do now that you've gotten the plane back in the air is mess up the landing."
USA Today| For now, Nolan and Batman will rest in 'Dark' glory
Chicks dig red Trunks!

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV
Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Mi 14. Jan 2009, 23:22

Verhandlungsprobleme zwischen Marvel und Samuel L. Jackson!!!

Wie die LA Times berichtet laufen die Verhandlungen zwischen Marvel Studios und Samuel L. Jackson bezüglich weiterer Auftritte des Darstellers als S.H.I.E.L.D.-Chef Nick Fury nicht sonderlich gut.

Dabei wird Jackson recht dramatisch.
LA Times hat geschrieben:Samuel L. Jackson, clearly bristling, said today that negotiations to put him in the role of Nick Fury have broken down because "there seems to be an economic crisis in the Marvel Comics world."

Jackson told me today that despite his cameo as the hard-bitten military man at the end of "Iron Man," it now appears that "somebody else will be Nick Fury or maybe Nick Fury won't be in it" when it comes to "Iron Man 2," "The First Avenger: Captain America" and "The Avengers," the announced slate of Marvel Studios projects through 2011 that might have a natural spot for the character.

Jackson, who is a fanboy favorite after roles in three "Star Wars" films, "The Incredibles" and "Unbreakable," was actually used as the model for the Ultimate Marvel version of Fury, which took the white, grizzled, aging commando with salt-and-pepper hair and re-imagined him as a younger, bald African American. There were cheers in theaters at the end of "Iron Man," when Jackson appeared as Fury, but when I asked the actor about it today he shook his head.

"I saw ['Iron Man' and 'Iron Man 2' director] Jon Favreau at the Scream Awards and we had a conversation. He said, 'I hope things are working out for you because we're writing stuff for you.' Then all of a sudden last week I talked to my agents and manager and things aren't really working that well."
Hört sich ziemlich entschieden an, was?! Marvel Studios relativierten das Ganze indirekt.
I called Marvel Comics and they gave me a statement that suggested that they still want to see Jackson wearing the eyepatch. "Marvel does not comment on active negotiations," was the boilerplate response, but there was that emphasis on the word "active" in the voice of the spokesman who phoned me back.
Also laufen die Verhandlungen noch. Wo liegen die Probleme? Wo schon?!
Marvel Studios only has two films under its belt, "Iron Man" (which finished as the second-highest grossing film of 2008) and "The Incredible Hulk" but executives with the Hollywood upstart have high hopes for creating a new model of unified, character-crossover films that would mirror the spirit of the Marvel Comics in the 1960s, when heroes and villains collided constantly in the various comics titles and firmed up the concept of "the Marvel Universe." One challenge to that will be keeping a good number of movie stars happy with the roles and their paychecks.

Terrence Howard, who by some reports was the first actor signed to "Iron Man" and the highest-paid actor in the cast, won't be back for the sequel (Don Cheadle is taking his place as the key supporting character Rhodey and his alter ego War Machine) and money seems to have been part of the issue. Marvel execs essentially have to weigh each film's budget with the calculating eye of pro-sports franchises who want marquee players but have to fit them under a team salary cap.
Think of the challenge to Marvel to put its crossover dream on the screen: For "The Avengers," that means putting Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Edward Norton as Hulk, Cheadle, whoever plays Thor and whoever plays Captain America all in the same movie. How much room (and money) would be left for a supporting character like Jackson as Fury?
Los Angeles Times| Hero Complex| Nick Fury no more? Samuel L. Jackson says 'Maybe I won't be Nick Fury'
Chicks dig red Trunks!

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV
Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Mi 14. Jan 2009, 23:38

Doppelpost, bitte löschen.
Chicks dig red Trunks!

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV
Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Sa 17. Jan 2009, 20:34

Sony hat sich die Rechte an Isaac Asimovs FOUNDATION-Zyklus gesichert ... und will Roland Emmerich als Regiesseur!
Variety hat geschrieben:Columbia won an auction late Thursday for screen rights to "Foundation," Isaac Asimov's ground breaking science fiction trilogy. The film will be developed as a directing vehicle for Roland Emmerich.

Emmerich and his Centropolis partner Michael Wimer will produce the film. The deal was mid six-figures against low seven figures.

The emergence of Sony and Emmerich at the controls of "Foundation" is a surprise development, and one that owes at least a bit to the animosity between Warner Bros. and Fox over "Watchmen."

The property, originally developed by Fox and producer Vince Gerardis, found its way to New Line, and then to Bob Shaye and Michael Lynne as the first major project announcement after the former heads of New Line formed Unique Pictures at WB.

Gerardis, whose Created By formerly repped the Asimov estate and who is producing an adaptation of Asimov's "The End of Eternity" at New Regency, was attached as producer. And Fox would have had to be compensated for its development costs. That became a problem for WB, and the studio allowed its option to lapse, expecting to quietly make a new deal with a clear chain of rights that would have left Fox and Gerardis on the outside.

It turned into a spirited auction. WB bid for Unique and director Alex Proyas, Fox bid for Gerardis. Emmerich and Sony were the surprise entrants. Turns out that Wimer had been tracking the availability of the rights since he was Emmerich's agent at CAA, and Columbia Pictures president Matt Tolmach pounced. Emmerich and Wimer just completed "2012" at Sony.

CAA and Trident Media's Dan Strone brokered the deal on behalf of the Asimov estate.
Variety.com| Roland Emmerich finds 'Foundation'
Chicks dig red Trunks!

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV
Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Mo 2. Feb 2009, 00:14

Der He-Man-Film hat einen Regiesseur gefunden!

SuperHeroHype| By the Power of Grayskull! We've got a Director

Sein Name ist John Stevenson, bisher bekannt als Co-Regiesseur von KUNG FU PANDA. MotU wird sein Live-Action-Debüt werden.
Leider ist immer noch das unselige Justin Marks-Skript zur Verfilmung vorgesehen, welches von He-Mans Anführung einer Rebellion gegen Imperator Skeletor handelt. Ohne Battlecat, und OHNE ORKO! :evil:
Chicks dig red Trunks!

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV
Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Fr 6. Feb 2009, 20:57

Hat WB einen Regiesseur für GREEN LANTERN gefunden?

Variety| Campbell in talks for 'Green Lantern'
Variety hat geschrieben:Warner Bros. is negotiating with Martin Campbell to direct "Green Lantern," the live-action film based on the DC Comics hero.
Campbells bisherige Filmografie ist recht interessant. Er führte bei zwei James Bond-Filmen, GOLDENEY und CASINO ROYALE, Regie und inszenierte die beiden Zorro-Filme mit Antonio Banderas. Er hat also sowohl die leichten Abenteuerfilme wie die düsterrealistischen Actioner drauf. Könnte ich mir durchaus vorstellen.
Chicks dig red Trunks!

super zeo 5
Kyoryuger Power of 10
Kyoryuger Power of 10
Beitrag von super zeo 5 » Fr 6. Feb 2009, 21:02

[quote="Kai "the spy""]Hat WB einen Regiesseur für GREEN LANTERN gefunden?

Variety hat geschrieben:Warner Bros. is negotiating with Martin Campbell to direct "Green Lantern," the live-action film based on the DC Comics hero.
Campbells bisherige Filmografie ist recht interessant. Er führte bei zwei James Bond-Filmen, GOLDENEY und CASINO ROYALE, Regie und inszenierte die beiden Zorro-Filme mit Antonio Banderas. Er hat also sowohl die leichten Abenteuerfilme wie die düsterrealistischen Actioner drauf. Könnte ich mir durchaus vorstellen.[/quote]

ich als riesen gl fan freu mich natürlich auf den film wie sau. um welche gl soll der movie sich eigentlich drehen, schon was bekannt?
Moderator Sentaiworld

super zeo 5
Kyoryuger Power of 10
Kyoryuger Power of 10
Beitrag von super zeo 5 » Di 10. Feb 2009, 09:42

gehört zwar nicht ganz hier her aber hier mal ein link

http://www.in-kino.de/fl.php?s

sind in diesem jahr schon ein paar schmankerl dabei
Moderator Sentaiworld

white tiger
Shinkenger
Shinkenger

Beitrag von white tiger » Di 10. Feb 2009, 10:00

ja da sind in der tag eine paaar file dabei. schön zu lesen dass es einen 3 trasformer film geben soll
What's a Kamen? And how do you ride on it?

:shinkenred: :gokaiyellow: :boukenpink: :kyoryuviolette: :hurriblue: :gaowhite: :go-onsilver:

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV
Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Fr 20. Feb 2009, 19:53

super zeo 5 hat geschrieben:[quote="Kai "the spy""]Hat WB einen Regiesseur für GREEN LANTERN gefunden?

Campbells bisherige Filmografie ist recht interessant. Er führte bei zwei James Bond-Filmen, GOLDENEY und CASINO ROYALE, Regie und inszenierte die beiden Zorro-Filme mit Antonio Banderas. Er hat also sowohl die leichten Abenteuerfilme wie die düsterrealistischen Actioner drauf. Könnte ich mir durchaus vorstellen.
ich als riesen gl fan freu mich natürlich auf den film wie sau. um welche gl soll der movie sich eigentlich drehen, schon was bekannt?[/quote]

Die Hauptfigur wird wohl Hal Jordan sein.
Chicks dig red Trunks!

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV
Re: News & Gerüchte aus der Filmwelt

Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Mi 11. Mär 2009, 17:38

Es gibt erste Casting-Gerüchte um THOR. Josh Hartnett soll sich mit Regiesseur Kenneth Brannagh getroffen haben, um über die Rolle des Chaos-Gott Loki zu sprechen. Außerdem soll Brannagh bereits einen Kandidaten für die Titelrolle haben: Alexander Skarsgard

Außerdem: George Miller bestätigt, dass er noch immer für einen JUSTICE LEAGUE-Film vorgesehen ist, dass dieser aber erst nach einigen Solo-Filmen der Helden gedreht werden soll.

Quelle: ComicBookResources
Chicks dig red Trunks!

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV

Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Di 17. Mär 2009, 20:05

Laut Variety hat Disney den Regiesseur des kommenden Familienfilms RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN, Andy Fickman (und der Typ heisst wirklich so) mit einer familientauglichen Adaption des Comics MONSTER ATTACK NETWORK beauftragt. In dem Comic geht es um ein Spezialteam der Regierung der Pazifikinsel Lapuatu, welche die riesigen Monster abwehren, welche die Insel regelmäßig heimsuchen.

Variety| New gig for 'Mountain' man
Chicks dig red Trunks!

ShoguN
Shinkenger
Shinkenger

Beitrag von ShoguN » Mi 18. Mär 2009, 21:44

Wie New Line Cinema nun bestätigte, wird es einen MacGyver-Kinofilm geben. Der Film wird von Raffaella De Laurentiis (die Tochter von Dino De Laurentiis) gemeinsam mit Martha De Laurentiis und Serienschöpfer Lee Zlotoff produziert. Im Moment sind sie noch auf der Suche nach einem Drehbuchautoren. Vermutlich wird Richard Dean Anderson diesmal nicht in die Haut von MacGyver schlüpfen. Weitere Details sind noch nicht bekannt.

Bulk ´N´ Ranger
Kyoryuger Power of 10
Kyoryuger Power of 10

Beitrag von Bulk ´N´ Ranger » Mi 18. Mär 2009, 23:24

ShoguN hat geschrieben:Vermutlich wird Richard Dean Anderson diesmal nicht in die Haut von MacGyver schlüpfen. Weitere Details sind noch nicht bekannt.
Und was hat das dann mit Mac Gyver zu tun ???

Sorry finde das zur Zeit richtig furchtbar (das gleiche machten sie ja auch mit MIAMI VICE) da frage ich mich warum sie nicht den Kind nen anderen Namen geben.

Klar bei Filme wie Nightmare on Elm Street - da ist es egal ob Robert Englund oder Til Schweiger unter der Freddy Maske stecken. Aber bei so Sachen wie Mac Gyver finde ich es schade.
Heute klingt dein Name wie ein leeres Buch
Wie ein nie erfülltes Versprechen
Dich zu töten fiel mir schwer Ja -
Dich zu töten fiel mir schwer
Textauszug: "Dich zu töten fiel mir schwer"
Words by Lacrimosa

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV

Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Do 19. Mär 2009, 04:00

Naja, MacGyver ist natürlich ein Stückchen mehr als Richard Dean Anderson. Das Grundkonzept ist ja ein Physiker, der mit wissenschaftlichen Improvisationen gegen Verbrecher kämpft, und das alles mit vielen linksliberalen Themen erzählt. Wenn man nun dieses Grundkonzept nehmen würde, die Hauptfigur anders nennen würde, dann würden viele zu Recht sagen "Das is' nix weiter als'n MacGyver-Klon!". Natürlich sehen wir RDA vor unserem inneren Auge, wenn wir an MacGyver denken, aber zum Einen hat Anderson klar gemacht, dass er die Rolle nicht mehr spielen will, und zum Anderen ist MacGyver schlussendlich eine Rolle. Sherlock Holmes wurde von unzähligen Schauspielern dargestellt, auch wenn Basil Rathbone noch immer über allen anderen steht. James Bond wurde lange mit Sean Connery identifiziert, aber so ziemlich das ganze Publikums hat inzwischen akzeptiert, dass die Rolle auch von vielen anderen gespielt wurde und wird. Für unsere Generation, welche mit der Originalserie aufgewachsen ist, wird MacGyver immer das Gesicht von RDA haben. Aber MacGyver ist einfach zu cool, um ihn für uns zu behalten. Es ist okay, ihn mit den kommenden Generationen zu teilen.
Chicks dig red Trunks!

Bulk ´N´ Ranger
Kyoryuger Power of 10
Kyoryuger Power of 10

Beitrag von Bulk ´N´ Ranger » Do 19. Mär 2009, 07:39

[quote="Kai "the spy""]. Aber MacGyver ist einfach zu cool, um ihn für uns zu behalten. Es ist okay, ihn mit den kommenden Generationen zu teilen.[/quote]

Und warum muss er dann Mac Gyver heißen ?

Könnten Sie es nicht so wie bei Shaft machen (wo es dann nicht Shaft das Orginal ist - sondern sein cooler Neffe) - sprich dann auch wirklich die "nächste Generation" heran lassen.
Heute klingt dein Name wie ein leeres Buch
Wie ein nie erfülltes Versprechen
Dich zu töten fiel mir schwer Ja -
Dich zu töten fiel mir schwer
Textauszug: "Dich zu töten fiel mir schwer"
Words by Lacrimosa

Kai "the spy"
GoGoV
GoGoV

Beitrag von Kai "the spy" » Do 19. Mär 2009, 17:21

Naja, das hat bei SHAFT ja auch nicht unbedingt zum Erfolg geführt (die vom Regiesseur geplante Fortsetzung wurde wegen des mittelmäßigen Erfolgs nichts). Um mal meine vorigen Beispiele hervorzukramen, sowohl Christopher Lee als auch Peter Cushing haben Sherlock Holmes gespielt, als die Rolle noch stark von Basil Rathbone geprägt war. Lee spielte außerdem Graf Dracula und hatte damit so einen Erfolg, dass die Leute inzwischen eher ihn mit der Rolle identifizieren als den Ur-Dracula Bela Lugosi. Wie häufig Robin Hood von unterschiedlichen Schauspielern dargestellt wurde, obwohl Errol Flynn die Rolle bereits in den 40ern mit sehr großem Erfolg gespielt hatte, will ich gar nicht zählen. Und diese Figuren wurden deshalb zu Legenden des Kinos, weil sie immer dieselben Figuren waren. Die Darsteller haben gewechselt, aber die Charaktere blieben die gleichen. Und wenn du bis jetzt nicht überzeugt bist, denk daran, wie Jack Nicholson einst für die Rolle des Jokers gelobt wurde und die Fans bezweifelten, dass es jemand auch nur annähernd so gut machen könnte.

Im Übrigen heißt er MacGyver, zusammen. Das ist nämlich sein Nachname, mit Vornamen heißt er Angus.
Chicks dig red Trunks!

ShoguN
Shinkenger
Shinkenger

Beitrag von ShoguN » Do 19. Mär 2009, 17:30

Zudem wird Sherlock Homems wieder neu verfilmt mit Robert Downey Jr als Sherlock.

DonnerRanger88
Hurricanger
Hurricanger

Beitrag von DonnerRanger88 » Fr 20. Mär 2009, 00:52

Der Kino Start für Transformers 3 in den USA wurde Jetzt festgelegt der Film soll am
01. Juli 2011 in die Kinos kommen

ich würde aber mal sagen das sich das bestimmt noch verschieben wird
Himmel Der Nacht Donner Der Kracht

3DS Freundecode:4639-9739-1147
PSN Code. Donnerranger

Antworten